Applications and Attachments
Each applicant is required to submit an online application via the links below. Additional required attachments are based on the type of grant or application you are applying for. Please visit the appropriate page under “Funding Opportunities” to be sure you meet all requirements.
Please note that all applications for Fall 2022 are through InfoReady, a second-party platform. You may visit https://ctsgc.infoready4.com/ to see a list of all student and faculty applications at this time and apply through the links provided. If you have questions or problems with your application, you may contact our office at 860-768-4813 or email@example.com.
Please do not submit online applications using a mobile device.
Applications (Spring 2023 applications will begin in mid-January)
Community College Scholarship
Community College Transfer Scholarship
- Student Project Grant
- Undergraduate Research Grant
- Internship Application (See Summer 2022 opportunities here)
- Rock-On-Workshop (2023)
- Faculty Project Grant (Fall 2023)
- Faculty STEM Education Research Grant (Fall 2023)
- Faculty STEM Education Programming Grant
- Faculty Travel Grant
- High-Altitude Ballooning / CubeSat (HAB/C) Seed Grant (TBD)
- Faculty Research Grant
- Faculty/Student Research
- Community College Quadcopter Challenge (Fall 2023)
Additional Application Materials
- Applicant Contact and Demographic Form
- Budget Worksheet
- Appendix A: Budget (for K-12 and Informal Education Applications)
Additional Application Materials for Applications Prior to 2022. For all 2022 applications, these items are included in the application links above. Do not use these links unless directed to do so by CTSGC Staff.
Funding Opportunity Information
- Student Request for Proposals: CTSGC Student RFP (Updated January 2023)
- Faculty Request for Proposals: CTSGC Faculty RFP (Updated January 2023)
- Community College Quadcopter Challenge Request for Proposals: CTSGC Quadcopter Challenge RFP (Updated September 2022)