Attendee Info for Fall 2021 Grants Expo
The NASA CT Space Grant Consortium 2021 Fall Grants Expo will take place in person, on Friday, November 12th, from 2 pm to 4 pm at the New England Air Museum in Windsor Locks, CT. During the expo, we will feature a terrific panel who will discuss past and future solar eclipses.
We ask that all attendees please RSVP online: NASA CTSGC – Fall 2021 Grants Expo (google.com)
We encourage all recent student and faculty awardees to attend and use this opportunity to meet with professors, panelists and others who will be present their posters at the expo.
All Scholarship recipients:
- Scholarship recipients are encouraged to attend to receive their certificates.
- Poster presentations are not required.
Students and Faculty (Projects, Fellowships, Research, Travel, and or Internship) Awardees who have completed their period of performance:
- Please note that upon completion of your work, you are to present a physical copy of your poster to showcase your recent award (please use the Award Ceremony Poster Template download).
- If you have received more than one award, please create one poster for each award. In addition, please attach an electronic copy of your poster as soon as possible.
- Upon your arrival to Expo, you will receive an easel, backer board to display your printed poster, and a number. Other supplies such as binder clips, thumb tacks and tape will be available to assist in the display of your poster.
- If you will not be attending, you are still expected to submit your poster(s) electronically ahead of time, as it will be displayed at the Grants Expo.
Student and Faculty (Project, Fellowship, Research, Travel, and or Internship) Awardees who may not yet have completed their period of performance by November 12, 2021
- If you have reached a point in your work where you can create a poster, please see the notes above.