Funding Opportunities for Informal Education Organizations
NASA CTSGC offers funding to museums and other informal education settings to support activities that are focused on aeronautics and aerospace and/or STEM-related activities.
ORGANIZATIONS FUNDED INCLUDE
- Connecticut Invention Convention
- New England Air Museum
- Connecticut Science Center
- Discovery Museum and Planetarium
- Children’s Museum of Southeastern Connecticut
EXAMPLES OF POSSIBLE FUNDABLE PROJECTS
- Presentations at local K-12 schools on the topics of aeronautics/ aerospace and/or STEM
- Create a curriculum/an exhibit focused on NASA initiatives/activities
- Funds to develop an after-school/weekend program for youth focused on STEM
APPLY FOR FUNDING
- Complete a short NASA CT Space Grant Consortium Informal Education Grant Application
- Send Informal Education Grant Application in PDF format via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the project is complete a brief report must be submitted, which can be found on our Forms page.